This week we show you how to access all your OneDrive files without having to download them and use storage space on your Windows device. We also display how it is possible to have certain files and folders available on-demand locally on your device.
- Sign in to OneDrive on your device.
- Select the white or blue OneDrive cloud icon in the Windows taskbar notification area.
- Got to More > Settings.
- Then select the ‘Save space and download files as you use them’ box. Files On-Demand settings are unique to each device, so make sure they’re turned on for each device where you want to use.
To mark a file or folder for offline use or as online-only:
- Right-click a file or folder.
- Select Always keep on this device or Free up space.
Back to Tech News