3CX VoIP from GMA can be expanded further for specialised purposes. Whether it’s an extra module or a bespoke application, we can tailor your installation to your needs. So, whether you’re a call centre, an estate agent or a shop, we can make your phones work for you.
VoIP for Hotels
If you’re in the hotel business, then VoIP is great for your guests and your bottom-line. We can integrate with your management systems or use a stand-alone application to improve your customers’ experiences and manage your costs.
With VoIP phones in your hotel you can offer new features to your guests. Now it’s easy to:
- Let guests Check in and Check out using the phone system
- Set guest extensions to Do Not Disturb
- Block external calls if the customer wants it
- Schedule wake-up calls
- Tell housekeeping that a room is ready to clean or let housekeeping tell you when a room for occupation
- Track calls a guest makes and list them upon departure for easy billing, either printing or on screen
We provide a simple-to-use stand-alone web interface or Windows application that works on any computer, or there is out of the box integration with the following software:
- roomMaster 2000
- Brilliant Hotel
If you have another system, then integration can be built, but would be an extra-paid option. With integration, many of the functions can be triggered within the Hotel/Property Management Software – no jumping in and out of different interfaces.
We’ve installed multi-site and single hotel systems, reducing costs and delivering cost savings and improved customer satisfaction.