Phone systems management need not be expensive or time-consuming. Routing your telephone system through the internet with Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) telephones is easy, saves you money and improves your customer service.
- Simple: plug-and-play equipment that uses your broadband connection
- Cost-effective: no more expensive calls-by-the-minute
- Great service for your customers: your colleagues stay available in or out of the office, because the system links mobiles too
You have a costly, bespoke Private Branch Exchange (PBX) system which uses traditional phone lines. If you want to add more desks or new sites, there is new wiring and PBX hardware. Furthermore the costs, time and hassle to get yourself ready for expansion are onerous. With VoIP phone systems, that all goes away.
Why VoIP phone systems?
Traditional PBX switchboards are inflexible, expensive and challenging to manage. Now you can have a phone system so simple you can control it from your smartphone.
- No call-out charges
- No more fixed landlines
- Easy to self-serve – no on-going telephone engineer support needed
- Phones that make your mobile workforce as connected and available out on the road as when they are at their desk