One way to get more organised when using Google Chrome is to group open website tabs together with a click to keep related pages together in one workspace. Chrome’s ‘Group tabs’ lets your give the groups a label/name and colour. Here’s how:
- Right-click a browser tab.
- Click ‘Add Tab to new group.’
- Click ‘New Group’ (or click the name of an existing tab group).
- Give the new tab group a name and choose a colour for the group.
- To remove a tab from a group, right-click on that tab and select ‘ungroup.’
Visit our contact us page
Or call 020 8778 7759
Back to Tech News