For occasions where you need to create surveys, quizzes, or get other quick and easy responses, you may not have tried Google Forms. Here’s how to use them:
- Go to forms.google.com and sign-in with your Google login.
- Select the type of form you need from the gallery (Blank, Event Registration, Contact Information, RSVP, and more).
- From the small floating menu, Google gives options to add or import questions. Depending on the use for the form, you can choose your question type e.g., short answer, multiple choice, checkboxes, and more.
- The menu also allows you to add images (from the computer, camera, Google Photos, Google Drive, or from a Google Image Search). Video can also be added.
- Select a theme and settings.
- Share the form by email or social media (Facebook and Twitter).
- Use the Responses tab to access a quick summary of responses.
- Google provides a quick tutorial to help you create forms.
If you would like to discuss your technology requirements please:
Visit our contact us page
Or call 020 8778 7759
Back to Tech News