If you’d like an easy way to get a text transcript of your YouTube videos, try using YouTube’s built-in transcript tool. Here’s how:
- Log in to YouTube and go to YouTube Studio.
- Select Subtitles from the sidebar (left).
- Select a video, choose the language, and click on ‘Confirm’.
- To edit the text transcript that appears on the screen, select ‘DUPLICATE AND EDIT’ (right-hand side).
- Edit the transcription in the dialog box and click on the ‘PUBLISH’ button.
- The transcript will be lowercase and lacking punctuation so this will need to edited and amended manually.
If you would like to discuss your technology requirements please:
Visit our contact us page
Or call 020 8778 7759
Back to Tech News