If you’d like to create a fast, easy, and decorative way to shut down your Windows 10 PC, creating a ‘slide to shutdown’ shortcut allows you to simply pull down an on-screen picture blind to turn off your PC. Here’s how to set it up:
- Desktop, right-click, select shortcut.
- In the Type the location of the item box copy and paste:
- Click the Next button and name your shortcut.
- Click the Finish button to complete the process. –
- Double-click your new shortcut to show the pull-down blind that you can use to shut down your PC.
Finally, if you would like to discuss your requirements please:
Back to Tech News