If, for whatever reason, you have not used Incognito browsing in Google and would like a fast and easy way to delete the last 15 minutes of your search history, here’s how:
- Open the Google Search app on your Android or iOS device.
- Tap on your profile picture (top-right).
- Tap on “Delete the last 15 mins”.
To erase your search for a longer period:
- Tap on the Search history button.
- Select the date range to be deleted.
- Alternatively, set up an auto delete function via the search and location history in the Google account settings.
Visit our contact us page
Or call 020 8778 7759
Back to Tech News