Windows 11 has Microsoft Teams as a pre-installed app that users can access from the Taskbar by clicking the ‘Chat’ icon. To connect with anyone, if they’re on iOS, Android or Mac, here’s how:
- Click on the Chat icon in Windows 11 Taskbar and click on the Get started button.
- Confirm the Microsoft Teams account.
- Next, click the ‘Let’s go’ button.
- Find your contact and click on it.
- Type and send your message or select the ‘Meet’ icon > ‘Copy meeting’ link to organise a meeting.
If you would like to discuss your technology requirements please:
Visit our contact us page
Or call 020 8778 7759
Back to Tech News