Here’s how to use the Reading Pane and Spacebar in Outlook to sort through your daily emails more quickly:
- In Outlook, select “View” and “Reading Pane.”
- Select the Reading Pane to sit on the right-hand side.
- Select the top email in your inbox.
- Press the Spacebar so that Reading Pane will scroll down to reveal the lower section of your email and email chain.
- When you have reached the bottom of the email, the Spacebar will then take you to the next email in your inbox.
- Use the “Delete” key as you go through to remove emails that don’t need to be actioned.
- Use the Spacebar rather than the mouse to go through your remaining emails.
If you would like to discuss your technology requirements please:
Visit our contact us page
Or call 020 8778 7759
Back to Tech News