If you’re finding that you’re keeping up with the news more lately, try using ‘Widgets’ to catch upon the news at a glance in Windows 11. Here’s how:
- Sign into your Microsoft account.
- To show or hide the widgets board, select the Widgets icon on the taskbar, press the Windows logo key + W, and click or tap anywhere outside the widgets board.
- To add widgets, select the ‘Add widgets’ button at the bottom of widgets board and follow the instructions to add widgets.
- To personalise your news feed widgets, go to ‘Manage your news and interests’ in the Widget settings dialog box. This will open the ‘My Interests’ page in Microsoft Edge.
- Use the search box to find topics or publishers you want to follow e.g., war in Ukraine.
- To fine tune your news feed, select ‘Tune your feed’ on the left side of the ‘My Interests’ page to be guided through the steps to set up your news feed.
Visit our contact us page
Or call 020 8778 7759
Back to Tech News