With so many of us depending on our smartphones for many aspects of our business and personal life, and with electricity prices rising, here are some ways to reduce battery consumption and save electricity:
- Use Dark Mode (for OLED screens).
- Stick with 4G rather than 5G.
- Reduce your screen refresh rate (via Settings).
- Opt for static rather than live/moving wallpapers.
- Avoid using always-on display.
- Don’t overcharge the phone i.e., unplug it as soon as it reaches 100 per cent.
Visit our contact us page
Or call 020 8778 7759
Back to Tech News