If you’re browsing the Internet or working on file in Windows 10 but you need a fast look at your desktop here’s how:
- While in a browser or working on a Microsoft Office file e.g., Word, find the tiny vertical line to the far, right hand-side of the bottom taskbar.
- Click on the line. Everything will be minimised so you can see your desktop.
- Click on the same line again to restore your Windows.
Alternatively, you can:
- Right-mouse click over the line (far right of the taskbar) and select ‘Show desktop’.
- Right-mouse click over the line (far right of the taskbar) and select ‘Peek at desktop’. Clicking on it will make a check-mark appear to its left.
- If you hover your cursor over the “Show Desktop” button, you will see a quick peek at the desktop.
Visit our contact us page
Or call 020 8778 7759
Back to Tech News