Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) has been around for years. The technology has matured, but so many systems are built for big corporations first and then pushed to businesses of all sizes. 3CX VoIP is different – it is about the scale that you need. We have deployed systems in small businesses right through to call centres.
Why 3CX VoIP?
- Apps for Android and iOS (iPhone) that can be installed on company phones or your staff’s own.
- Set your availability remotely.
- Video conferencing over the web.
- Transparent redirection of calls from mobile to landline or vice-versa. One number for the caller to know.
- You need just one number – calls will route to land and mobile numbers at the same time. No personal numbers need be given out and it will work with your employee’s own mobile phones if they prefer to carry just one device.
- Automatic redirection of calls, so if the recipient is unavailable, you can easily transfer calls.
- Video-conferencing, instant messaging, email integration and a fax server are all included.
- Go with the pro edition and integrate with Microsoft Outlook, SalesForce and many more applications.
- Uses standard hardware – you have already got it – so initial costs and ongoing maintenance are much cheaper.
- No lock-in to one vendor for your support and no proprietary equipment required.
- Clear and simple to understand solutions – rent or buy.
- Native SIP support for cheaper calls and line rental
- Queue management, redirection and call-reporting can be configured easily – no engineer visits required.
- You can pay for remote support if you want it.
- Use it as a stand-alone system or integrate with your existing software applications.
Easy to Grow
- With 3CX VoIP you do not pay for the number of users. You pay for the number of simultaneous calls. From 4 to 1,024, we have plenty of options for you.
- With a hosted or an annual option, subscribe for only the number of simultaneous calls you will need. Need more? Just add them. Need less, then simply reduce them. Easy, simple, responsive to your needs. Perfect for when you might employ more staff at some times of the year and less at others.
- If you purchase a perpetual solution and need to add more users when you grow, we offer simple upgrades.